We believe in creating smiles for life. Our reward program enables you to use your Smile Points to treat yourself or someone else to products in our dental shop or to a dental treatment.
Collect Smile Points
- • Receive 200 Smile Points for every new patient referral who books and attends a check-up.
- • Receive 1 Smile Point for every pound you spend in our practice.
- • Receive 50 Smile Points for following us on Facebook or Instagram
Using your Smile Points
Receive £5 off any products in our dental shop or dental treatment for every 200 points collected.
Smile gift Vouchers
Purchase and give away a Smile to a loved one who needs dental treatment.
Smile Member Membership
- • Once you collect 1,000 Smile Points, you become a Smile Member for 12 months.
Smile Member Benefits:
- • Receive a 10% discount on all treatment.
- • Receive a 20% discount on whitening treatment.
- • Extended hygienist appointments (10-minute longer visits for the same price).
- • Smile Members are the first to receive notification of special events and have priority for ”out of hour” appointments.
Smile Care Warranty
We offer a lifetime warranty for our dental implants and a 5-year warranty on all inlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers.
Smile Care is valid to all our patients if the following terms are met:
- • The patient attends a Banning Dental Practice for a minimum of 2 hygienist appointments in each subsequent year following completion of treatment and has adhered to the prescribed maintenance techniques.
- • No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma.
- • No balance remains outstanding on the patient’s account.
- • Failure is not the result of tooth decay, periodontal disease or peri-implantitis.
- • Implant patients must attend for a review examination 12 months after the restoration is fitted for the purpose of radiographic monitoring.
- • If an implant fails to integrate or loses integration within the first 5 years, we will replace the implant free of charge on one occasion, subject to sufficient bone being available to anchor a new implant. If an implant fails to integrate after subsequent replacement, this implant will not be guaranteed.
- • All ceramic restoration will be replaced once only, and if future fractures develop, the replacement cost will be the patient’s responsibility. Following the fracture of restoration, the patient will be required to wear a bite/night guard at night-time to prevent the overloading of restorations.
- • All Banning Dental Practitioners are individually responsible for the care and treatment they provide and are fully covered by personal, professional indemnity.